Software: TotalControl, BACnet, 50 Controllers, 1 Web Seat
The TotalControl Building Services applications are a software solution to providing internet-based facilities management. This set of services collects, stores and routes data between a building automation network and an operator interface or workstation. Once configured with TotalControl Design Studio, operators need only an internet browser for daily building management. Hardware license key required for product activation.
Components in Version 4.0
- TotalControl Design Studio combined with TotalControl Building Services for BACnet are listed by BTL as an Advanced Operator Workstation.
- Alarm management service
- Trend logging service
- Schedule management
- A Protocol Driver Service (PDS) links TotalControl Building Services to a building automation protocol
- A SQL server to store and retrieve data
- Internet browser accessibility
- Automatic graphic page display with kiosk function. Requires TC-KIOSK license added to new or existing hardware key.
- BACnet IP
- BACnet IP foreign device registration
- BACnet broadcast management device (BBMD)
- BACnet MS/TP connection through a BACnet router or building controller
- TotalControl Design Studio
- TotalControl Building Services
- TotalControl Web Portal Operator's Manual
- Upgrading TotalControl
- KMC Input Wizards Application Guide
- TotalControlWebPortalOperator_RevI Version40
- Upgrade TotalControl Version40
- Installing TotalControl Version 40 RevO
- Data Sheet TotalControl Design Studio Version 40 RevN
- Design Studio Reference Revision Q Version 40
- Data Sheet TotalControl Building Services Version 4.0 Rev O
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.