Software: TotalControl, Design Studio
TotalControl Design Studio is an Advanced Operator Workstation for configuring TotalControl Building Services to create a building automation system. Once a system is set up with Design Studio, day to day tasks are performed through browser pages.
Key time-saving features of Design Studio include:
- Build operator graphic pages and then publish them for Internet browser access.
- Use the wizards to quickly and easily configure alarms, schedules, and trends on native BACnet devices.
- Build jobs offline and then deploy them on-site with a single click.
- Choose from a library of hundreds of HVAC applications, with preconfigured set-ups for KMC controllers and accompanying documentation.
- Set up continuous commissioning with the Audit application.
- Quickly balance VAV units with the VAV balancing application tool.
- Block or line editor for Control Basic programming.
- TotalControl Design Studio
- APPLICATION NOTE: Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A)
- Library of TotalControl Standard Applications, BAC-7xxx
- Library of TotalControl Standard Applications, FlexStat (DWGs, VSDs, PDFs, BNDs, and more)
- TotalControl Design Studio Reference
- Installing TotalControl
- TotalControl Web Portal Operator's Manual
- Upgrading TotalControl
- KMC Input Wizards Application Guide
- DS_TC-DesignStudio Version 40 RevN
- Design Studio Reference Revision Q Version 40
- Upgrade TotalControl Version40
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.