Router: BACnet, Multiport
The KMC Controls FullBAC BAC–5050 is a multi-port BACnet router. Router highlights are:
- Easy to install and simple to configure.
- Conforms to ANSI/ASHRE Standard 135-2010.
- BACnet broadcast management device (BBMD)
- BBMD with network address translation (previously Addendum O to 135–2008)
- Normal BACnet IP network
- PAD (packet assembling/disassembling) routing
- Foreign device registration with BACnet broadcast management devices (BBMD)
- Point-to-point protocol support on EIA-232 port.
- Dial-up point-to-point connection with external modem. KMD-5569 recommended.
- BAC-5050 BACnet Router
- APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A)
- BAC-5050 FullBAC Router Brochure (SB-002)
- BACnet Router Tools Reference Guide for BAC-5050.
- BAC-5050 Installation and Operation Guide
- SELECTION GUIDE, BACnet Controller
- APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.