Controller: AHU, BACnet AAC
The BAC-7301 and BAC-7301C are native BACnet, fully programmable controllers designed for small air handler units (AHU). Use these versatile controllers in stand-alone environments or networked to other BACnet devices. As part of a complete facilities management system, the BAC-7301 and BAC-7301C provide precise monitoring and control of connected points.
For RTU applications, see the BAC-7302 series. For FCU applications, see the BAC-7303 series. For HPU applications, see the BAC-7401 series.
Highlights of the BAC-7301/7301C include:
- BACnet MS/TP compliant
- Automatically assigns the MAC address and the device instance
- Supplied with programming sequences for small air handler unit
- Controls room temperature, humidity, fans, monitors refrigeration, lighting, and other building automation functions.
- Tested and listed by the BACnet Testing Laboratory
- BAC-7301/7301C Advanced Application Controller for Air Handler Units
- APPLICATION GUIDE, 4-20 mA Wiring for Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, BACnet Scheduling Tips for KMC BACnet Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A)
- BAC-7301/7301C IO Guide
- SELECTION GUIDE, BACnet Controller
- KMC Master Cross-Reference
- APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE, Diagnosing a BACnet MSTP Network with a Multimeter
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.