Controller: AHU, BACnet AAC, Clock
The BAC-7301 and BAC-7301C are native BACnet, fully programmable controllers designed for small air handler units (AHU). Use these versatile controllers in stand-alone environments or networked to other BACnet devices. As part of a complete facilities management system, the BAC-7301 and BAC-7301C provide precise monitoring and control of connected points.
For RTU applications, see the BAC-7302 series. For FCU applications, see the BAC-7303 series. For HPU applications, see the BAC-7401 series.
Highlights of the BAC-7301/7301C include:
- BACnet MS/TP compliant
- Automatically assigns the MAC address and the device instance
- Supplied with programming sequences for small air handler unit
- Controls room temperature, humidity, fans, monitors refrigeration, lighting, and other building automation functions.
- Tested and listed by the BACnet Testing Laboratory
- BAC-7301/7301C Advanced Application Controller for Air Handler Units
- APPLICATION GUIDE, 4-20 mA Wiring for Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, BACnet Scheduling Tips for KMC BACnet Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A)
- BAC-7301/7301C IO Guide
- SELECTION GUIDE, BACnet Controller
- KMC Master Cross-Reference
- APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE, Diagnosing a BACnet MSTP Network with a Multimeter
- APPLICATION GUIDE, KMC Input Wizards (for KMC Connect, TotalControl, or KMC Workbench for Niagara)
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.