Controller: RTU, BACnet AAC
The BAC-7302 and BAC-7302C are native BACnet, fully programmable, controllers designed for roof top unit applications. Use these versatile controllers in stand-alone environments or networked to other BACnet devices. As part of a complete facilities management system, the BAC-7302 and 7302C controllers provide precise monitoring and control of connected points.
For AHU applications, see the BAC-7301 series. For FCU applications, see the BAC-7303 series. For HPU applications, see the BAC-7401 series.
Highlights of the BAC-7302/7302C include:
- BACnet MS/TP compliant
- Automatically assigns the MAC address and the device instance
- Supplied with programming sequences for roof top units
- Controls fans, 2-stage heating, 2-stage cooling and an economizer
- Tested and listed by the BACnet Testing Laboratory
- BAC-7302/7302C Advanced Application Controller for Roof Top Units
- APPLICATION GUIDE, 4-20 mA Wiring for Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, BACnet Scheduling Tips for KMC BACnet Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A)
- BAC-7302/7302C IO Guide
- SELECTION GUIDE, BACnet Controller
- KMC Master Cross-Reference
- APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE, Diagnosing a BACnet MSTP Network with a Multimeter
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.