Controller: RTU, BACnet AAC, Clock
The BAC-7302 and BAC-7302C are native BACnet, fully programmable, controllers designed for roof top unit applications. Use these versatile controllers in stand-alone environments or networked to other BACnet devices. As part of a complete facilities management system, the BAC-7302 and 7302C controllers provide precise monitoring and control of connected points.
For AHU applications, see the BAC-7301 series. For FCU applications, see the BAC-7303 series. For HPU applications, see the BAC-7401 series.
Highlights of the BAC-7302/7302C include:
- BACnet MS/TP compliant
- Automatically assigns the MAC address and the device instance
- Supplied with programming sequences for roof top units
- Controls fans, 2-stage heating, 2-stage cooling and an economizer
- Tested and listed by the BACnet Testing Laboratory
- BAC-7302/7302C Advanced Application Controller for Roof Top Units
- APPLICATION GUIDE, 4-20 mA Wiring for Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, BACnet Scheduling Tips for KMC BACnet Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A)
- BAC-7302/7302C IO Guide
- SELECTION GUIDE, BACnet Controller
- KMC Master Cross-Reference
- APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE, Diagnosing a BACnet MSTP Network with a Multimeter
- APPLICATION GUIDE, KMC Input Wizards (for KMC Connect, TotalControl, or KMC Workbench for Niagara)
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.