Controller: FCU, BACnet AAC
The BAC-7303 and BAC-7303C are a native BACnet, fully programmable controllers designed for fan coil units. Use these versatile controllers in stand-alone environments or networked to other BACnet devices. As part of a complete facilities management system, the BAC-7303 controllers provides precise monitoring and control of connected points.
For AHU applications, see the BAC-7301 series. For RTU applications, see the BAC-7302 series. For HPU applications, see the BAC-7401 series.
Highlights of the BAC-7303/7303C include:
- BACnet MS/TP compliant
- Automatically assigns the MAC address and the device instance
- Supplied with programming sequences for fan coil units
- Controls room temperature, humidity, fans, monitors refrigeration, lighting, and other building automation functions.
- BAC-7303/BAC-7303C Advanced Application Controller for Fan Coil Units
- APPLICATION NOTE, BACnet Scheduling Tips for KMC BACnet Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A)
- IO Guide for BAC-7303 and BAC-7303C
- SELECTION GUIDE, BACnet Controller
- KMC Master Cross-Reference
- APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE, Diagnosing a BACnet MSTP Network with a Multimeter
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.