Controller: FCU, BACnet AAC, Clock
The BAC-7303 and BAC-7303C are a native BACnet, fully programmable controllers designed for fan coil units. Use these versatile controllers in stand-alone environments or networked to other BACnet devices. As part of a complete facilities management system, the BAC-7303 controllers provides precise monitoring and control of connected points.
For AHU applications, see the BAC-7301 series. For RTU applications, see the BAC-7302 series. For HPU applications, see the BAC-7401 series.
Highlights of the BAC-7303/7303C include:
- BACnet MS/TP compliant
- Automatically assigns the MAC address and the device instance
- Supplied with programming sequences for fan coil units
- Controls room temperature, humidity, fans, monitors refrigeration, lighting, and other building automation functions.
- BAC-7303/BAC-7303C Advanced Application Controller for Fan Coil Units
- APPLICATION NOTE, BACnet Scheduling Tips for KMC BACnet Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A)
- IO Guide for BAC-7303 and BAC-7303C
- SELECTION GUIDE, BACnet Controller
- KMC Master Cross-Reference
- APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE, Diagnosing a BACnet MSTP Network with a Multimeter
- APPLICATION GUIDE, KMC Input Wizards (for KMC Connect, TotalControl, or KMC Workbench for Niagara)
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.