Controller: HPU, BACnet AAC, Clock
The BAC-7401 and BAC-7401C are native BACnet, fully programmable, controllers designed for heat pump unit applications. Use these versatile controllers in stand-alone environments or networked to other BACnet devices. As part of a complete facilities management system, the BAC-7401 and 7401C provide precise monitoring and control of connected points.
For AHU applications, see the BAC-7301 series. For RTU applications, see the BAC-7302 series. For FCU applications, see the BAC-7303 series.
Highlights of the BAC-7401/7401C include:
- BACnet MS/TP compliant
- Automatically assigns the MAC address and the device instance
- Supplied with programming sequences for heat pump units
- Controls compressor, fan, reversing valve and optional auxiliary heating
- Tested and listed by the BACnet Testing Laboratory
- BAC-7401/7401C AAC for Heat Pump Units
- APPLICATION GUIDE: 4-20 mA Wiring for Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, BACnet Scheduling Tips for KMC BACnet Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A)
- Library of TotalControl Standard Applications, BAC-7xxx
- BAC-7401/7401C IO Guide
- SELECTION GUIDE, BACnet Controller
- KMC Master Cross-Reference
- APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.