Controller: HPU, BACnet AAC, Clock
The BAC-7401 and BAC-7401C are native BACnet, fully programmable, controllers designed for heat pump unit applications. Use these versatile controllers in stand-alone environments or networked to other BACnet devices. As part of a complete facilities management system, the BAC-7401 and 7401C provide precise monitoring and control of connected points.
For AHU applications, see the BAC-7301 series. For RTU applications, see the BAC-7302 series. For FCU applications, see the BAC-7303 series.
Highlights of the BAC-7401/7401C include:
- BACnet MS/TP compliant
- Automatically assigns the MAC address and the device instance
- Supplied with programming sequences for heat pump units
- Controls compressor, fan, reversing valve and optional auxiliary heating
- Tested and listed by the BACnet Testing Laboratory
- BAC-7401/7401C AAC for Heat Pump Units
- APPLICATION GUIDE, 4-20 mA Wiring for Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, BACnet Scheduling Tips for KMC BACnet Controllers
- APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A)
- BAC-7401/7401C IO Guide
- SELECTION GUIDE, BACnet Controller
- KMC Master Cross-Reference
- APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE, Diagnosing a BACnet MSTP Network with a Multimeter
- APPLICATION GUIDE, KMC Input Wizards (for KMC Connect, TotalControl, or KMC Workbench for Niagara)
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.