Expansion: BACnet Building Controller IO Module, 16x8
The CAN-A168EIO expansion module adds inputs and outputs to the BACnet Building Controller (BAC-A1616BC-000 and BAC-A1616BC-001).
I/O Expansion Capability
- Up to seven CAN-A168EIO expansion modules can be added, each providing an additional 16 universal inputs and 8 universal outputs (for a maximum total of 128 inputs and 72 outputs)
- I/O expansion modules are connected via standard shielded twisted-pair wire and can be installed up to 200 feet from the B-BC
- Onboard and remote expansion I/O consolidates control of central mechanical plants, air handling units, and other equipment requiring single-point coordination and control of process loops
- DATA SHEET, BAC-A1616BC BACnet Building Controller
- APPLICATION NOTE, BACnet Scheduling Tips for KMC BACnet Controllers
- Native BACnet Building Automation Solutions Brochure (SB-008)
- INSTALLATION AND OPERATION GUIDE, BAC-A1616BC Building Controller
- QUICK INSTALL GUIDE, BAC-A1616BC (and CAN-A168EIO)
- INSTALLATION GUIDE, HPO-6700 Series Output Override Boards
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.