Controller: VAV, Universal, 0-1", 8 PSI Start
These CSC-3000 series reset volume controllers are designed for use on heating or cooling systems with (normally open or normally closed) VAV terminal units and (direct or reverse acting) thermostats.
They are sub-master air velocity controllers. Each is equipped with separate adjustment knobs for minimum and maximum airflow setpoints. Models are available with various reset start points. A master controller, typically a room thermostat, resets the CSC-3000 between the minimum and maximum velocity setpoints.
The universal design of the CSC-3000 series is intended for new or replacement applications that call for direct or reverse acting reset on normally open or normally closed VAV terminal units.
(See separate pages for information on the discontinued CSC-3014 or CSC-3501/3505 models.)
- DATA SHEET, CSC-3000 Series Reset Volume Controllers
- APPLICATION GUIDE, CSC-3000 Series Reset Volume Controllers
- Replacing CSC-1001 Controllers with CSC-2000/3000 Series Controllers Application Guide (AN0811A)
- Pneumatic Kits Brochure (SB-055 REV. A)
- INSTALLATION GUIDE, CSC-3000 Series Reset Volume Controllers
- KMC Master Cross-Reference
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.