Tstat: 2-pipe, DA
These two-pipe, single-setpoint thermostats provide proportional control of pneumatic valve and damper actuators in HVAC systems. A highly sensitive bimetal element and pilot relay provide stable, accurate feedback. Models are available with either direct or reverse proportional action. The throttling range is factory set and field adjustable. Setpoints are adjusted using sliders which can be locked or limited using setpoint stops (HFO–0027).
The thermostats require a scale plate assembly and cover! Cover and scale plate items may be ordered separately or in a value package (CTC-162X-1x3) that includes the most commonly ordered accessories. See the data sheet for a list of accessories.
- CTC-1621/1622 Two-Pipe Pneumatic, Room Thermostats Direct and Reverse Acting
- Pneumatic Kits Brochure (SB-055 REV. A)
- CTC-1621/1622 Installation Guide
- KMC Master Cross-Reference
- WHITE PAPER, Sensor and Thermostat Selection Fundamentals
- SELECTION GUIDE, Sensor and Thermostat
- WHITE PAPER, Pneumatic to Digital--Open System Conversions
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.