Sensor: Duct Temp, 10K-T3, 8" Probe, No Enclosure
The KMC STE-1400 Series, Type III, 10,000 ohm thermistor temperature sensors are available in different housings for surface, duct, duct averaging, immersion, strap-on, and outside air applications. All probes are constructed to provide good heat transfer and fast response.
Each STE-1401 duct sensor is encapsulated in a 1/4-inch O.D. stainless-steel probe. The probe can be inserted directly into the duct for single-point monitoring, and mounting holes are provided to rigidly support the assembly.
- STE-1400 Series Temperature Sensors
- Type III Sensors (STE-14xx and Others) Applications Guide
- KMC Sensors Brochure (SB-057)
- WHITE PAPER, VAV Zoning Made Easy
- STE-1401/1402/1404/1405 Rigid Duct Sensor Installation Guide
- WHITE PAPER, Sensor and Thermostat Selection Fundamentals
- SELECTION GUIDE, Sensor and Thermostat
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.