Sensor: Outside Air Temp, 10K-T3
The KMC STE-1400 Series, Type III, 10,000 ohm thermistor temperature sensors are available in different housings for surface, duct, duct averaging, immersion, strap-on, and outside air applications. All probes are constructed to provide good heat transfer and fast response.
The STE-1451 outside air sensor is mounted in a weatherproof gasketed enclosure with a sun shield for protection against the outdoor elements. It comes with an LB c/w 1/2-inch NPT fitting for connection to conduit.
- STE-1400 Series Temperature Sensors
- Type III Sensors (STE-14xx and Others) Applications Guide
- AN0410A Measuring outside air temperature
- KMC Sensors Brochure (SB-057)
- STE-1451 Outdoor Air Sensor Installation Guide
- WHITE PAPER, Sensor and Thermostat Selection Fundamentals
- SELECTION GUIDE, Sensor and Thermostat
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.