Software: TotalControl, Protocol Gateway Service
The TotalControl Building Services applications are a software solution to providing internet-based facilities management. This set of services collects, stores and routes data between a building automation network and an operator interface or workstation. Built on XML and Microsoft.Net, this program is just one part of a new and powerful suite of software tools from KMC Controls. Once configured with TotalControl Design Studio, operators need only an internet browser for daily building management. Now runs on 64-bit and 32-bit versions of supported operating systems. Hardware license key required for product activation.
Components included in 126.96.36.199
- TotalControl Design Studio combined with TotalControl Building Services for BACnet are listed by BTL as an Advanced Operator Workstation.
- Alarm management service
- Trend logging service
- Schedule management
- A Protocol Driver Service (PDS) links TotalControl Building Services to a building automation protocol
- A SQL server to store and retrieve data
- A Protocol Gateway Service for sharing data between supported protocols. Requires TC-GATE license added to new or existing hardware key.
- Internet browser accessibility
- Automatic graphic page display with kiosk function. Requires TC-KIOSK license added to new or existing hardware key.
- Graphical Programming
- KMD Tier 1 and Tier 2
- BACnet IP
- BACnet IP foreign device registration
- BACnet broadcast management device (BBMD)
- BACnet MS/TP connection through a BACnet router or building controller
- OPC data acquisition client
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.