PRESS XDUCER 0 THRU 100 PSIG
The KMC TPE-1464 series of pressure transducers incorporate a gauge pressure transmitter featuring low hysteresis, excellent repeatability, and long-term stability.
Up to four field-selectable input ranges are available in most models. The field-selectable feature provides a single model that can be configured to cover all the input pressure ranges for any given application.
Three output ranges are field selectable: 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 VDC, and 0 to 10 VDC. The output signal is factory-calibrated and temperature-compensated for the highest start-up accuracy.
TPE-1464s can be powered from a 18 to 28 VAC/VDC (non-isolated half-wave rectified) power source. They incorporate a rugged NEMA 4X and IP65 enclosure.
Application TPE-1464s may be used with any liquid or gas that is compatible with 17–4 PH stainless steel. They are suited for any application requiring a reliable pressure monitor providing a dependable conditioned and compensated signal output.
- DATA SHEET, TPE-1464 Series Gauge Pressure Transducer (2008 and later)
- KMC Sensors Brochure (SB-057)
- TPE-1464 Installation Guide (2008 and later)
- OLD (2004-2008) TPE-1476 Data Sheet and Installation Guide
- WHITE PAPER, Sensor and Thermostat Selection Fundamentals
- SELECTION GUIDE, Sensor and Thermostat
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.