Valve: 1-1/4" 2W NPT, 36.5 CV, Proportional, Non-Failsafe
VEB-43 series, two-way, NPT, ball valves are designed for the control of hot or chilled water in HVAC applications. Valves range in size from 1/2 to 3 inches and feature an optimizing insert (except for indicated models), which reduces the Cv and characterizes the ball opening for equal percentage flow characteristics. They include a field-repairable blowout-proof stem and leak-proof shut-off. The reduced torque seals and O-rings eliminate the need for high torque actuators. KMC’s low-torque MEP-4xxxV actuators work on all valve sizes.
Valve assemblies have brackets with a patented, quick-mounting mechanism that creates a universal connection to VSI, Griswold, and other valve bodies. Complete valve assemblies are available with MEP-4002V/4252V/4552V actuators. Order other actuators and valve bodies separately.
See also the MEP-4000/4800 and MEP-4200/4500/4900 series for more information about the actuators. For 3-way equivalents, see the VEB-46 series.
- VEB-43 Series 2-Way, NPT Ball Valves Data Sheet
- ControlSet Actuators Brochure (SB-009)
- KMC Control Ball Valves Brochure (SB-021) -- DISCONTINUED -- See Actuators brochure SB-009
- HPO-5074 Quick-Mount Valve Adapter Installation Guide
- VEB-43/VEP-45 Series 2-Way, NPT, BALL Control Valves Installation Guide
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.