Valve: 1/2" 3W NPT, 2.4 CV, Proportional, Non-Failsafe
VEB-46 (formerly VEP-43) series, 3-way, mixing or diverting, NPT control ball valves are designed for the control of hot or chilled water in HVAC applications. Valves range in size from 1/2 to 3 inches and most feature an optimizing insert, which reduces and characterizes the ball opening for lower Cv ratings similar to globe valves.
The body design also provides a standard "T" pattern to simplify installation. They include a field-repairable blowout-proof stem and leak-proof shut-off. The reduced torque seals and O-rings eliminate the need for high torque actuators and are designed to work with KMC's low-torque, MEP-4xxxV series actuators on all valve sizes.
Valve assemblies have brackets with a patented, quick-mounting mechanism that creates a universal connection to VSI, Griswold, and other valve bodies. Complete valve assemblies are available with MEP-4002V/4252V/4552V actuators. Order other actuators and valve bodies separately.
See also the MEP-4000/4800 and MEP-4200/4500/4900 series for more information about the actuators. For equivalent two-way valves, see the VEB-43 series.
- VEB-46 Series 3-Way, 1/2 to 3-inch, NPT BALL Valves Data Sheet
- ControlSet Actuators Brochure (SB-009)
- KMC Control Ball Valves Brochure (SB-021) -- DISCONTINUED -- See Actuators brochure SB-009
- HPO-5074 Quick-Mount Valve Adapter Installation Guide
- VEB-46/VEP-43 Series 3-Way, NPT, BALL Control Valves Installation Guide
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.