BAC-7001 | Discontinued Controller, for Direct Replacement Only; see also BAC-9001
OVERVIEW | Controller: VAV, BACnet AAC, 50 in-lb, 18 deg/min
The BAC-7000 series VAV controllers are BACnet Advanced Application Controllers designed for VAV terminal units. An integrated actuator and the supplied programs make these ideal controllers for single duct pressure independent or pressure dependent VAV terminal units. The BAC-7000 VAV controllers include the following features.
- BACnet MS/TP compliant
- Automatically assigns the MAC address and the device instance On-board airflow sensor for use with a single or multi-point differential pressure measuring station or pitot tube
- Use to control single duct VAV, parallel fan, and reheat
- An internal, easy-to-use air balancing program for air balancing technicians
- No programming required
- Standard applications configurable with any BACnet operator workstation
Application programs The embedded standard programs provide single duct VAV terminal applications for both pressure independent and pressure dependent (bypass) terminal unit applications. Pressure independent—KMC controls supplies the BAC-7000 series VAV controllers with the following pressure independent configurations.
- Single duct cooling
- Single duct cooling with parallel fan and On/Off or modulating reheat
- Airflow balancing
Pressure dependent—The BAC-7000 series VAV controllers can be set up for the following pressure dependent (bypass VAV) configurations.
- Single duct cooling
- Single cooling duct with modulating or On/Off reheat
Advanced Application Controller
Pressure Dependent, Pressure Independent
APPLICATION GUIDE, 4-20 mA Wiring for Controllers (Updated: 2019-10-03) [Rev. C]APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops (Updated: 2017-09-22) [Rev. A]APPLICATION NOTE, BACnet Scheduling Tips for KMC BACnet Controllers (Updated: 2019-05-14)APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A) (Updated: 2009-08-31) [Rev. B]BAC-7000 VAV Application Files Version 2.2 (Updated: 2019-05-14)BACnet VAV Application Guide for BAC-7000 series VAV Controllers (Updated: 2019-05-14)
- Data Sheets
BAC-7001/7051 Installation Guide (Updated: 2019-05-14)INSTALLATION_GUIDE_InstallationInstructionsForFMSTPautomaticMACaddressing Requirements: For BAC-5800 and BAC-7000 series only.
- Product Cross-References
- Selection Guides
- Troubleshooting Guides