STW-6014DW16 | Sensor: Wireless Room Temp, Setpoint, EnOcean, 868 MHz, White, No Logo
OVERVIEW | Sensor: Wireless Room Temp, Setpoint, EnOcean, 868 MHz, White, No Logo,
The KMC STW-6010, STW-6014, and THW-1102 series are wireless temperature sensors with optional humidity sensing and setpoint adjustment. Integrated solar/photovoltaic power eliminates or reduces the need for batteries. They connect with KMC Conquest HPO-9007 gateways (and other compatible EnOcean gateways). The HPO-9007 gateways plug into the Room Sensor ports of KMC Conquest BAC-5900/9000/9300 series controllers.
Key features of the sensors include the following:
- Use the EnOcean (ISO/IEC 14543-3-10) wireless standard
- With no need to run wiring through walls, save time and labor cost on installation, especially in retrofit applications
- Energy-harvesting, photovoltaic power reduces (wireless battery-replacement) maintenance
- Choose from models with temperature only, temperature and humidity, or temperature with setpoint
- Available frequencies are 902 MHz (for North America) or 868 MHz (for outside North America)
- Up to 16 wireless sensors can communicate with one KMC HPO-9007NW or HPO-9007DW gateway
- Durable, low-profile, thermostat-style case is visually appealing and easily mounts to flat surfaces
- Configuration of the KMC gateway/sensor objects is done through KMC software
Models ending in 16 have no logo on the cover.
APPLICATION GUIDE, Planning Guide For Wireless Sensors (Updated: 2020-11-23) [Rev. C]APPLICATION GUIDE, Room Sensor and Thermostat Mounting and Maintenance (Updated: 2021-02-22) [Rev. F]
HPO-9007 Series Wireless Sensor Gateways Data Sheet (Updated: 2020-07-23) [Rev. E]STW/THW Series Wireless Temperature and Humidity Sensors Data Sheet (Updated: 2020-07-10) [Rev. E]
- Installation Guides