Router: BACnet, IP/Enet/Single MSTP
The KMC Controls BAC-5051E is a multi-port BACnet router. This compact router is powerful enough for heavy network traffic and small enough to use as a control technician’s service tool.
VAV Airflow Balancing Use with an Internet browser as an airflow balancing tool for BAC-8000 and BAC-9000 series VAV controllers.
Zone Configuration Use the router to set up a BAC-120063CW-ZEC zoning Flexstat.
Routing Install the BAC-5051E for BACnet IP, Ethernet, and MS/TP routing. The IP routing is fully compliant with BACnet Standard 134-2012, Annex J.
Browser Configuration Configure the BAC-5051E using only an Internet browser. No special software to learn or load.
Flexible Mounting Two mounting choices for permanent installations–DIN rails or surface mount.
Diagnostics Embedded metrics include: total number of devices, frame counts, frames in error, data frames, duplicate MAC addresses, token passing, and poll-for-master count.
Automatically Learns Networks Detects and configures routing for the actual discovered networks.
Enable and Disable Routing Use the router as a diagnostic tool to monitor traffic without routing traffic.
BTL Listed Meets the BACnet Testing Labs B-RTR profile for a BACnet router.
- BROCHURE, Building Geniuses - KMC Company and System Overview (SB-060)
- Conquest BAC-5051E Installation Instructions Rev E
- KMC Conquest BACnet Router Handout
- Application and Installation Guide the BAC-5051E Router Rev J
- Data Sheet BAC-5051E Router Rev M
- APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops
- APPLICATION GUIDE, VAV and IoT Retrofits for VVT
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE, Diagnosing a BACnet MSTP Network with a Multimeter
- TECHNICAL BULLETIN, EIA-485 Network Wire Recommendations
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.