BACnet ASC: SimplyVAV, Cooling / Heating, 40 in-lbs, 90 sec.
The SimplyVAV series of controllers are an easy and unique approach to operating a wide variety of VAV terminal units. The integrated actuators, internal airflow sensors, and wide variety of application programs make these BACnet Application Specific controllers ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
Model BAC-8001 is supplied with inputs, outputs, and sequences of operation for the following functions.
- Single duct heating and cooling VAV
- Automatic heating/cooling changeover including morning warmup
- Occupancy setback—requires STE-8201
- System diagnostic indicators
- Airflow balancing
- A 90 second actuator
For control of the RTU, HPU, or other unitary equipment in zoning applications, see the BAC-120063CW-ZEC FlexStat Zoning Equipment Controller.
- DATA SHEET SimplyVAV BAC-8000 series controllers Rev H
- SimplyVAV Sales Sheet (SB-059)
- SimplyVAV engineering submittal sheets
- WHITE PAPER, VAV Zoning Made Easy
- APPLICATION AND INSTALLATION GUIDE SimplyVAV Controllers Rev I
- SimplyVAV IO sheet with quick start guide
- APPLICATION GUIDE, VAV and IoT Retrofits for VVT
Many data sheets are in PDF format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this reader here.