BAC-5051E | Router: BACnet, IP/Enet/Single MSTP
OVERVIEW | Router: BACnet, IP/Enet/Single MSTP
The KMC Controls BAC-5051E is a multi-port BACnet router. This compact router is powerful enough for heavy network traffic and small enough to use as a control technician’s service tool. Features include:
- VAV Airflow Balancing Use with an Internet browser as an airflow balancing tool for BAC-8000 and BAC-9000 series VAV controllers.
- Zone Configuration Use the router to set up a BAC-120063CW-ZEC zoning Flexstat.
- Routing Install the BAC-5051E for BACnet IP, Ethernet, and MS/TP routing. The IP routing is fully compliant with BACnet Standard 134-2012, Annex J.
- Browser Configuration Configure the BAC-5051E using only an Internet browser. No special software to learn or load.
- Flexible Mounting Two mounting choices for permanent installations–DIN rails or surface mount.
- Diagnostics Embedded metrics include: total number of devices, frame counts, frames in error, data frames, duplicate MAC addresses, token passing, and poll-for-master count.
- Automatically Learns Networks Detects and configures routing for the actual discovered networks.
- Enable and Disable Routing Use the router as a diagnostic tool to monitor traffic without routing traffic.
- BTL Listed Meets the BACnet Testing Labs B-RTR profile for a BACnet router.
As a service tool, see the KMD-5576 USB communicator instead for network access to a computer running:
- BACstage for BACnet.
- WinControl, TotalControl, or KMC Connect for KMDigital networks.
APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops (Updated: 2021-02-22) [Rev. B]APPLICATION GUIDE, IoT and VAV Zoning Retrofits (Commander Zoning Add-On for VVT/CAV Upgrades) (Updated: 2021-01-28) [Rev. K]BACnet Broadcast Management Devices (BBMD) Application Guide (Updated: 2020-10-27) [Rev. A]INSTALLATION AND APPLICATION GUIDE: HPO-9008 Wi-Fi Network Kit (Updated: 2020-10-08) [Rev. B]
KMC Conquest BACnet Router Handout (Updated: 2019-05-14)KMC Product Overview Brochure (Updated: 2018-05-01) [Rev. May 2018]The Essential Building Automation Glossary (Updated: 2020-04-16) [Rev. J]Zoning Retrofits and KMC Commander [Rev. B (May 2018)]
- Data Sheets
- Firmware Updates - BACnet
Application and Installation Guide for the BAC-5051E Router Rev L (Updated: 2021-01-18) [Rev. L]Conquest BAC-5051E Installation Instructions Rev E (Updated: 2019-05-14)Smoke Control (UUKL) Manual for KMC Conquest Systems (Updated: 2020-09-28) [Rev. B]
TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE, Diagnosing a BACnet MS/TP Network with a Multimeter (Updated: 2018-05-05) [Rev. A]