BAC-8205 | BACnet ASC: SimplyVAV, Fan and Reheat, Position, 40 in-lbs, 60 sec.
OVERVIEW | BACnet ASC: SimplyVAV, Fan and Reheat, Position, 40 in-lbs, 60 sec.
The SimplyVAV series of controllers are an easy and unique approach to operating a wide variety of VAV terminal units. The integrated actuators, internal airflow sensors, and wide variety of application programs make these BACnet Application Specific controllers ideal for either new or retrofit installations.
Model BAC-8205 is supplied with inputs, outputs, and sequences of operation for the following functions.
- Single duct heating and cooling VAV
- Modulating, floating, time proportional, and staged reheat
- Series and parallel fan control
- Automatic heating/cooling changeover including morning warmup
- Discharge air temperature limiting
- Occupancy setback—requires STE-8201
- Actuator position feedback for true damper positioning
- System diagnostic indicators
- Airflow balancing
- A 60 second actuator
For control of the RTU, HPU, or other unitary equipment in zoning applications, see the BAC-120063CW-ZEC FlexStat Zoning Equipment Controller.
Application Specific Controller
None, Parallel, Series
Floating, Modulating, Staged, Time Proportioned
APPLICATION GUIDE, IoT and VAV Zoning Retrofits (Commander Zoning Add-On for VVT/CAV Upgrades) (Updated: 2020-12-22) [Rev. J]SimplyVAV engineering submittal sheets (Updated: 2019-05-14)
TECHNICAL BULLETIN, EIA-485 Network Wire Recommendations Technical Bulletin (Updated: 2019-10-08) [Rev. B]
- Data Sheets
APPLICATION AND INSTALLATION GUIDE SimplyVAV Controllers Rev J (Updated: 2020-07-08) [Rev. J]SimplyVAV IO sheet with quick start guide (Updated: 2020-07-17) [Rev. B]
- White Papers