CAN-5901 | Expansion: IO Module, 8 UI, 8 UO
OVERVIEW | Expansion: IO Module, 8 UI, 8 UO
KMC Conquest™ CAN-5900 series input/output expansion modules are designed for use with BAC-5900 series controllers. Multiple modules can be connected to a controller via the EIO communications port.
Each CAN-5901 has 8 inputs and 8 outputs. Each CAN-5902 has 16 inputs (only).
A BAC-5900 series controller with four connected CAN-5900 series modules can access up to 74 physical (Room Sensor port and terminal block) inputs and up to 40 outputs:
- Using four CAN-5901 modules, the controller can access 42 inputs and 40 outputs.
- Using two CAN-5902 modules, the controller can access 72 inputs and 8 outputs.
There are many “mix and match” module configuration options to go with the controller. Some examples include:
- One CAN-5901 and one CAN-5902 providing 34 inputs and 16 outputs.
- One CAN-5901 and two CAN-5902s providing 50 inputs and 16 outputs.
- Two CAN-5901s and two CAN-5902s providing 58 inputs and 24 outputs.
- See the data sheet for more examples.
APPLICATION GUIDE, 4-20 mA Wiring for Controllers (Updated: 2019-10-03) [Rev. C]APPLICATION GUIDE, KMC Commander for Growers (Updated: 2020-02-11) [Rev. A]APPLICATION GUIDE, KMC Conquest Controllers (Updated: 2019-11-22) [Rev. N]
- Data Sheets
- Installation Guides
- Selection Guides