MCP-0460 | Actuator: 4″ x 4″, Hesitation, with Adjustable Bushing, Bare
Actuator: 4"x4", Hesitation, Bare
OVERVIEW | Actuator: 4"x4", Hesitation, Bare
The MCP-0460 is a hesitation actuator with a 3-inch effective stroke and adjustable bushing. The adjustable 20 to 70% of the stroke is before 4 psi., it hesitates from 4 psi until 8 psi., and then the remaining 80 to 30% of stroke is after 8 psi.
|Pneumatic Actuator Size||
Documents sorted by date, descending.