HCO-1103 | Enclosure; Metal, 2 Part, 10×7.5×2.5, w/DIN Rail
Enclosure; Metal, 2 Part, 10x7.5x2.5, w/DIN Rail
OVERVIEW | Enclosure; Metal, 2 Part, 10x7.5x2.5, w/DIN Rail
This economical two-part steel enclosure is designed to contain a KMC Conquest general purpose or unitary controller. It can also contain other DIN-rail-mounted devices no larger than 9.5 x 2 x 7 inches (241 x 51 x178 mm).
The HCO-1103 provides RF shielding and physical protection of a controller and its connections.
- Integrated 35 mm DIN rail for easy controller mounting
- Made of 18-gauge (base) and 22-gauge (cover) steel
- Black powder coat finish
- 10-1/8 x 2-5/8 x 7-19/32 inches (257 x 67 x 193 mm)
- Four holes for conduit fittings (3 for 1/2-inch conduit and 1 for 3/4-inch conduit)
- Mounts to a flat surface with four screws
- Cover secured by two (included) 6-32 machine screws
The HCO-1103 is designed for the following KMC Conquest controllers:
- BAC-5900 series general purpose controllers
- BAC-9300 series unitary controllers
- CAN-5900 series expansion modules
NOTE: The BAC-5051 router and BAC-9000 series VAV controllers do not fit into this enclosure.
Documents sorted by date, descending.