HCO-1101 | Enclosure: Molded, 5″ x 10″
Enclosure: Molded, 5" x 10"
OVERVIEW | Enclosure: Molded, 5" x 10"
This economical enclosure can contain a variety of different control devices, and it offers multiple mounting options. The enclosure can hold the following KMC devices on the integrated Snap Track or screw bosses:
- One HPO-9001 NetSensor distribution module (in Snap Track—see photo below)
- Up to six REE-2102/2104 relays (in Snap Track)
- Up to three XEC-3001/3004 transducers (in Snap Track, but optional ICI-1005 gauges cannot be used inside the enclosure)
- One KMC-71xx controller (on screw bosses)
Features of the enclosure include:
- Base has built-in interior 3-1/4 inch Snap Track
- Base can mount on a DIN rail (via an integrated DIN-rail channel) or on a flat panel (with four screws, not included, on 3-3/4 x 9-9/16 inch centers)
- Base includes eight wiring ports with plastic bushings for wire cables or (after removing the bushings) for 1/2-inch conduit fittings
- Base include four screw bosses (with 6 x 4 inch centers) for mounting one KMC-71xx single-board controller
- Cover is secured to the base by two (included) machine screws
- Cover includes a snap-in inspection door
- Dimensions of 10-5/8 x 4-13/16 x 3-1/8 inches
- Constructed of beige, flame-retardant, ABS plastic
Documents sorted by date, descending.