BAC-192063CW | FlexStat: 6R3A, Temp, Occupancy, MS/TP, White
OVERVIEW | Conquest FlexStat: 6R3A, Occupancy, MSTP, White
BAC-192063CW FlexStat with temperature and motion sensors and up to 6 additional external inputs; 6 relays and 3 analog/universal outputs; MS/TP connectivity; for FCUs, HPUs, and RTUs.
KMC Conquest™ BAC-190000 series FlexStats provide flexible, set-and-forget control over indoor environmental quality. They can do this as stand-alone HVAC control units without the expense of a large BAS (Building Automation System) or as integrated, networked components of a BAS. FlexStats are wall-mounted, touchscreen, combined sensors and controllers. The intelligent integral temperature/humidity/motion/CO2-sensing, wall-mounted thermostats simplify networked zone control for common HVAC equipment, which can be controlled via the on-board or custom libraries of programs. The integrated schedules, alarms, and trends enable these native BACnet Advanced Application Controllers (B-AAC) to be powerful edge devices for the modern smart building ecosystem.
BAC-190000 series key features include the following:
- A touchscreen operator interface provides system viewing and adjusting for users. The customizable screen features a title bar, room temperature and setpoint displays, four-object icon bar, time and date display, and up to 24 total rotation value displays (e.g., humidity, CO2, OAT, and DAT) in three areas of eight current values each.
- Up to four internal sensors in a single package minimizes labor, wiring, and wall space, while standard temperature and optional humidity, motion, and CO2 sensors allow expanded energy-efficient control.
- Besides the internal sensors, input terminals for six external inputs are provided. Nine outputs provide a combination of relays and universal (analog) outputs.
- Communication options include BACnet MS/TP, Ethernet, or IP (Normal or Foreign Device).
- An on-board library of programs permits models to be rapidly configured from the touchscreen for a range of control applications. For demanding custom requirements, these controllers are also fully programmable, using KMC software, to adapt the standard library to the unique application-specific requirements of a particular project.
- KMC Total Control™ additionally provides the capability of creating custom graphical web pages (hosted on a remote web server) to use as a remote user-interface for the controllers.
- The IoT platform KMC Commander® provides remote monitoring and control with quickly creatable dashboard thermostat and trend “cards” on a PC or mobile device as well as remote alarms and dedicated trend graph pages.
BAC-19xx63C models can be used with:
- Fan Coil Units (2- and 4-pipe)
- Heat Pump Units
- Roof Top Units
BAC-19xx36C models can be used with:
- Air Handling Units
- Unit Ventilators (4-pipe)
These applications can be configured from the touchscreen without using any software. Additional customization and applications beyond the standard library can be created using software.
NOTE: Models without built-in humidity and CO2 sensors still have relevant dehumidification and DCV applications that customers can enable in the Control Basic code for use with external sensors. This requires custom programming by the customer.
FCU, HPU, RTU
Advanced Application Controller
1 Stage, 2 Stage, Modulating
|Demand Control Ventilation||
3-Speed, Constant, Modulating
1 Stage, 2 Stage, Modulating
SEQUENCE OF OPERATION AND WIRING GUIDE, BAC-19xxxx FlexStat (Updated: 2022-03-02) [Rev. C]APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops (Updated: 2021-02-22) [Rev. B]APPLICATION GUIDE, BAC-19xxxx FlexStat (Updated: 2022-07-12) [Rev. C]APPLICATION GUIDE, Room Sensor and Thermostat Mounting and Maintenance (Updated: 2021-02-22) [Rev. F]APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A) (Updated: 2009-08-31) [Rev. B]
TECHNICAL BULLETIN, EIA-485 Network Wire Recommendations Technical Bulletin (Updated: 2022-10-10) [Rev. B]
DATA SHEET, BAC-190000 Series FlexStats (Updated: 2023-04-17) [Rev. E]FACT SHEET, BAC-190000 Series FlexStats (Updated: 2022-03-02) [Rev. C]
- Installation Guides
SELECTION GUIDE for KMC Conquest Controllers, Sensors, and Accessories (Updated: 2023-01-17) [Rev. O]