BAC-190063CW | FlexStat: 6R3A, Temperature, MS/TP, White
OVERVIEW | Conquest FlexStat: 6R3A, MSTP, White
BAC-190063CW FlexStat with temperature (only) sensor and up to 6 additional external inputs; 6 relays and 3 analog/universal outputs; MS/TP connectivity; for FCUs, HPUs, and RTUs.
KMC Conquest™ BAC-190000 series FlexStats provide flexible, set-and-forget control over indoor environmental quality. They can do this as stand-alone HVAC control units without the expense of a large BAS (Building Automation System) or as integrated, networked components of a BAS. FlexStats are wall-mounted, touchscreen, combined sensors and controllers. The intelligent integral temperature/humidity/motion/CO2-sensing, wall-mounted thermostats simplify networked zone control for common HVAC equipment, which can be controlled via the on-board or custom libraries of programs. The integrated schedules, alarms, and trends enable these native BACnet Advanced Application Controllers (B-AAC) to be powerful edge devices for the modern smart building ecosystem.
BAC-190000 series key features include the following:
- A touchscreen operator interface provides system viewing and adjusting for users. The customizable screen features a title bar, room temperature and setpoint displays, four-object icon bar, time and date display, and up to 24 total rotation value displays (e.g., humidity, CO2, OAT, and DAT) in three areas of eight current values each.
- Up to four internal sensors in a single package minimizes labor, wiring, and wall space, while standard temperature and optional humidity, motion, and CO2 sensors allow expanded energy-efficient control.
- Besides the internal sensors, input terminals for six external inputs are provided. Nine outputs provide a combination of relays and universal (analog) outputs.
- Communication options include BACnet MS/TP, Ethernet, or IP (Normal or Foreign Device).
- An on-board library of programs permits models to be rapidly configured from the touchscreen for a range of control applications. For demanding custom requirements, these controllers are also fully programmable, using KMC software, to adapt the standard library to the unique application-specific requirements of a particular project.
- KMC Total Control™ additionally provides the capability of creating custom graphical web pages (hosted on a remote web server) to use as a remote user-interface for the controllers.
- The IoT platform KMC Commander® provides remote monitoring and control with quickly creatable dashboard thermostat and trend “cards” on a PC or mobile device as well as remote alarms and dedicated trend graph pages.
BAC-19xx63C models can be used with:
- Fan Coil Units (2- and 4-pipe)
- Heat Pump Units
- Roof Top Units
BAC-19xx36C models can be used with:
- Air Handling Units
- Unit Ventilators (4-pipe)
These applications can be configured from the touchscreen without using any software. Additional customization and applications beyond the standard library can be created using software.
NOTE: Models without built-in humidity, motion, and/or CO2 sensors still have relevant dehumidification/standby/DCV applications that customers can enable in the Control Basic code for use with external sensors. This requires custom programming by the customer.
FCU, HPU, RTU
Advanced Application Controller
1 Stage, 2 Stage, Modulating
|Demand Control Ventilation||
3-Speed, Constant, Modulating
1 Stage, 2 Stage, Modulating
SEQUENCE OF OPERATION AND WIRING GUIDE, BAC-19xxxx FlexStat (Updated: 2022-03-02) [Rev. C]APPLICATION GUIDE, Avoiding and Troubleshooting Ground Loops (Updated: 2021-02-22) [Rev. B]APPLICATION GUIDE, BAC-19xxxx FlexStat (Updated: 2022-07-12) [Rev. C]APPLICATION GUIDE, Room Sensor and Thermostat Mounting and Maintenance (Updated: 2021-02-22) [Rev. F]APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A) (Updated: 2009-08-31) [Rev. B]
TECHNICAL BULLETIN, EIA-485 Network Wire Recommendations Technical Bulletin (Updated: 2022-10-10) [Rev. B]
DATA SHEET, BAC-190000 Series FlexStats (Updated: 2023-04-17) [Rev. E]FACT SHEET, BAC-190000 Series FlexStats (Updated: 2022-03-02) [Rev. C]
- Installation Guides
SELECTION GUIDE for KMC Conquest Controllers, Sensors, and Accessories (Updated: 2023-01-17) [Rev. O]