HPO-9007NW | Gateway: Wireless, Sensor, 902 MHz, White
Gateway: Enocean Gateway, 902.875 MHz, North America
OVERVIEW | Gateway: Enocean Gateway, 902.875 MHz, North America
KMC Conquest HPO-9007 series gateways provide (EnOcean ISO/IEC 14543.3.1x) wireless connectivity with KMC STW/THW wireless temperature sensors with optional humidity sensing and setpoint adjustment. The gateways are designed for use with KMC Conquest BAC-5900/9000/9300 series controllers for such applications as RTUs, HPUs, FCUs, AHUs, VAVs, and unit ventilators.
Key features include the following:
- The HPO-9007NW operates on 902 MHz (for North America), and the HPO-9007DW operates on 868 MHz (for outside North America)
- A gateway connection easily plugs into the Room Sensor port on a Conquest controller using a standard Ethernet patch cable
- The gateways are easily wall or panel-mounted
- Up to eight gateways can connect to a single controller using an HPO-9001 NetSensor Distribution Module (or a combination of STE-9xxx NetSensors and gateways)
- One gateway can connect with up to 16 KMC STW-601xNW, KMC THW-1102NW, and/or select third-party EnOcean sensors
- Configuration of the KMC gateway/sensor objects is done through KMC software
- A data port on the bottom of the cover provides quick access to the EIA-485 network on MS/TP model controllers (for use with a BAC-5051E BACnet router and an HPO-5551 technicians kit)
Documents sorted by date, descending.