STE-9321W | NetSensor: Temperature, Humidity, CO2, White
OVERVIEW | NetSensor: Temperature, Humidity, CO2, White
KMC Conquest STE-9000 series NetSensors are wall-mounted digital space temperature sensors designed for use with KMC Conquest BAC-5900/9000/9300 series controllers. Key features include the following:
- Up to four sensors in a single package minimizes labor, wiring, and wall space, while optional humidity, motion, and CO2 sensors allow expanded energy-efficient control of humidity, temperature setback, lighting, and ventilation.
- A user-friendly three-button integrated operator interface provides occupant viewing and adjusting, and the LCD display is user-configurable to show parameters such as temperature, setpoint, system status, and time.
- The upper (default) LCD display shows room temperature and setpoints. A lower (default) display shows local time and can be enabled to show (dependent on sensors and controller configuration) % relative humidity, CO2 ppm, and outside air temperature (°F or °C) in rotation. Both displays can be configured to show any controller default or calculated analog or binary values (such as airflow or energy consumption), and multiple values can show in rotation.
- It allows up to two separate passwords for adjusting setpoints and configuring/commissioning/balancing.
- It connects to a controller via a modular jack connection using standard Ethernet patch cables.
- It installs permanently as a room sensor or temporarily as a service tool; as a service tool, it commissions controllers without software, configures communication and application settings, and balances VAV air flow.
- It supports single or dual setpoints (see the Single Setpoint for STE-9xxx NetSensor Application Guide for details on the process of configuring a single occupied setpoint).
- An HPO-9001 NetSensor distribution module allows up to eight STE-9000 series NetSensors to be linked to one controller or allows one STE-6010/6014/6017 analog temperature sensor to be connected with up to seven NetSensors.
CO2, Humidity, Temperature
APPLICATION GUIDE, KMC CONQUEST CONTROLLER (Updated: 2021-08-04) [Rev. P]APPLICATION GUIDE, FILES for Single Setpoint for STE-9xxx NetSensor (Updated: 2019-05-14)APPLICATION GUIDE, Room Sensor and Thermostat Mounting and Maintenance (Updated: 2021-02-22) [Rev. F]APPLICATION GUIDE, Single Setpoint for STE-9xxx NetSensor (Updated: 2019-05-14)
- Data Sheets
- Installation Guides
- Operation Guides
- Product Cross-References
SELECTION GUIDE for KMC Conquest Controllers, Sensors, and Accessories (Updated: 2021-06-04) [Rev. N]SELECTION GUIDE, Sensor and Thermostat (Updated: 2022-04-04) [Rev. D]
WHITE PAPER, DCV Benefits for Your Building (Updated: 2013-03-18) [Rev. B]WHITE PAPER, Sensor and Thermostat Selection Fundamentals (Updated: 2022-04-04) [Rev. B]