CONNECT-BAC | Software: KMC Connect, BACnet Only
OVERVIEW | Software: KMC Connect, BACnet Only
KMC Connect™ Operator Workstation is a configuration software tool with which you can configure KMC BACnet controllers for a building automation system.
Key time-saving features of KMC Connect include:
- Build jobs offline and then deploy them on-site with a single click.
- Use the wizards to quickly and easily configure alarms, schedules, and trends on native BACnet devices.
- Choose from a library of hundreds of HVAC applications, with preconfigured setups for KMC controllers and accompanying documentation.
- Set up continuous commissioning with the Audit application.
- Quickly balance VAV units with the VAV balancing application tool.
- Block or line editor for Control Basic programming.
- Supports BACnet, KMD, and OPC protocols.
APPLICATION NOTE, Planning BACnet Networks (AN0404A) (Updated: 2009-08-31) [Rev. B]BACnet Broadcast Management Devices (BBMD) Application Guide (Updated: 2020-10-27) [Rev. A]
KMC Product Overview Brochure (Updated: 2018-05-01) [Rev. May 2018]
- Data Sheets
- Software Manuals