CONVERGE-3P | Software: KMC Converge, 3RD Party Work Bench Application
OVERVIEW | Software: KMC Converge, 3RD Party Work Bench Application
Converge application only. Order to add to an existing Third-Party Workbench.
KMC Converge adds functionality to Niagara Workbench for setting up BACnet controllers from KMC Controls. It includes the following modules and capabilities.
KMC BACnet Module
• Provides embedded Workbench views for directly configuring KMC BACnet controllers
• Ability to reinitialize devices via Workbench
• Edit and create Control Basic programs
• Create, configure and view device alarm and trend objects
• Add, remove, edit, and configure BACnet values objects
• and much more.
KMC Converge Module
• Application selection and deployment
• KMC Converge GFX Module for quickly setting up web and mobile accessibility (licensed separately)
The Converge ZIP file also contains the following:
• Device Application Library – KMC’s Standard Application device library for KMC’s Conquest line of devices.
• Tags Library provides a standard set of Niagara-based tags for objects in the station when KMC Converge is used for deployment and/or fingerprinting in KMC Converge on KMC Conquest devices with KMC Controls applications.
• readme.txt with step-by-step instructions for adding KMC Converge modules and files to Niagara Workbench applications.
Requires Workbench N4 Host ID
KMC Controls, Niagara