CONVERGE-GFX | Software: KMC Converge GFX, KMN JACE Hosted Graphics
OVERVIEW | Software: KMC Converge GFX, KMN JACE Hosted Graphics
HTML5 graphics toolset for a KMC JACE, hosted on the JACE.
KMC Converge adds functionality to Niagara for setting up BACnet controllers from KMC Controls. It includes all of the functionality and features of standard Niagara plus the following capabilities:
- The KMC BACnet Module for directly configuring KMC BACnet controllers
- Application selection and deployment
- Converge GFX for quickly setting up web and mobile accessibility
- Workbench AX or N4
- JACE hardware license requires Host ID or Serial Number.
- Soft JACE license requires Win ID.
- Download KMC Converge and KMC Converge GFX Modules from the web site and install KMC BACnet, Converge, and GFX .jar files.*
- KMC emails relevant licenses and certificates to you.
*NOTE: Converge must be loaded into the station (but it does not need to be licensed) for GFX to run and function.