TC-STUDIO | Software: TotalControl, Design Studio
OVERVIEW | Software: TotalControl, Design Studio
TotalControl Design Studio is an Advanced Operator Workstation for configuring TotalControl Building Services to create a building automation system. Once a system is set up with Design Studio, day to day tasks are performed through browser pages.
Key time-saving features of Design Studio include:
- Build operator graphic pages and then publish them for Internet browser access.
- Use the wizards to quickly and easily configure alarms, schedules, and trends on native BACnet devices.
- Build jobs offline and then deploy them on-site with a single click.
- Choose from a library of hundreds of HVAC applications, with preconfigured set-ups for KMC controllers and accompanying documentation.
- Set up continuous commissioning with the Audit application.
- Quickly balance VAV units with the VAV balancing application tool.
- Block or line editor for Control Basic programming.
Depending on the protocol requirements, a TotalConrol site requires one or more TotalControl Building Services.
Advanced Operator Workstation
- Application Guides
- Data Sheets
SOFTWARE MANUAL Total Control Design Studio Reference (Updated: 2020-03-26) [Rev. T]