TotalControl Design Studio
TotalControl Design Studio is an Advanced Operator Workstation for configuring TotalControl Building Services to create a building automation system. Once a system is set up with Design Studio, day-to-day tasks are performed through browser web pages. TotalControl Design Studio can be activated with a license in either a Technician key or, to remain as a permanent part of TotalControl site, can be added to the Customer site key.
Key features of Design Studio:
- Build operator graphic pages and then publish them for Internet browser access.
- Use the wizards to quickly and easily configure alarms, schedules, and trends on BACnet devices.
- Build jobs offline and then deploy them on-site with a single click.
- Choose from a library of hundreds of HVAC applications, with preconfigured set-ups for KMC controllers and accompanying documentation.
- Set up continuous commissioning with the Audit application.
- Quickly balance VAV units with the VAV balancing application tool.
- Block or line editor for Control Basic programming.
TECHNICAL BULLETIN, Flash Player End of Life (Updated: 2021-01-12) [Rev. A]TECHNICAL BULLETIN Installing TotalControl Patch 22.214.171.124 (Updated: 2021-01-27) [Rev. A] Requirements: TotalControl v126.96.36.199TECHNICAL BULLETIN Installing TotalControl Patch 188.8.131.52 (Updated: 2022-02-22) [Rev. A] Requirements: TotalControl v184.108.40.206 onlyTECHNICAL BULLETIN TB0309A TotalControl Release Notes (Updated: 2022-05-23) [Rev. A]
- Data Sheets
SOFTWARE MANUAL Installing TotalControl (Updated: 2022-01-05) [Rev. T]SOFTWARE MANUAL TotalControl Design Studio Reference (Updated: 2022-01-05) [Rev. W]SOFTWARE MANUAL TotalControl Web Portal Operator (Updated: 2022-01-05) [Rev. M]