KMC Commander™ is an open, secure and scalable IoT platform. We’ve recently released version 2.2, let’s take a look at some of the new features:
- Ever wonder just how many points you used, or how many you have left? Now, you can easily keep track of the number of points used, and the total number of points in the license. Click either the “Settings” or “Networks” icons, and you will find this information listed in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Have a new user join your account? You can now get them established quickly into KMC Commander by sharing your dashboard. The existing dashboard will auto share as a template for the new user. After it’s shared, any changes the original user makes do not impact the new user, and any changes the new user makes do not modify the template.
- If you log in to the KMC Commander gateway directly – not in the Cloud – you will find a new “Proxy Settings” option under the “Settings” tab. Here, you can enter the HTTP proxy address and the HTTPS proxy address if the device requires it.
- Under the “Networks” tab, device profiles now work across related models of KMC devices. For example, a profile created for a BAC-9001 will also be selectable for not only that model but also a BAC-9001CE.
- Previously, you could only discover points and devices on-site. With KMC Commander 2.2, we’ve added remote discovery of devices and points that you can do logged in to the cloud.
- It’s now even easier to add new users and manage existing users via the “Users” settings in the app.kmccommander.com web service.
- We’ve added many new point types for device profiles, including new options for electric meters and points for the new Resolute analytics package.